How can you develop a more resilient and skilled workforce while facing workforce shortages, budget limitation and industry change?
PetroSkills e-learning libraries provide a web-based training solution that can:
- Identify and bridge knowledge gaps and develop an enterprise-wide training standard with attention to site-specific requirements.
- Assure competency and compliance with pre-and post-assessments so that you can track, report and remediate any training gaps.
- Accelerate time to competency for learners and allow new employees to quickly get up to speed.
- Protect your investment by providing the means to develop employees while saving time and money.
- Detailed graphics and 3-D animations engage learners and aid in comprehension of complex technical subjects.
- Intuitive navigation and embedded glossary and bookmarking enhance ease of use.
- AICC/SCORM compliance means these web-based programs integrate with your existing LMS systems.
- Clients may choose to have a custom client-branded e-learning site to deliver content.
- Electrical Equipment
- Environment, Health & Safety
- Gas Processing
- General Skills
- Instrumentation and Control
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Midstream Operations
- Petroleum Industry Overview
- Process Operations
- Process Safety Management
- Production Operations
- Pipeline Fundamentals